Nicole Quesenberry, from Lindon Utah, is an experienced dancer and passionate choreographer. Beginning dance at the age of 3, Nicole trained at The Dance Club and Studio One Dance Center, where she developed her love for different movement styles and authentic expression through dance. She began teaching at the young age of 16 and immediately fell in love in the creative process of setting choreography.
When entering High School, Nicole joined her High school drill team, and led them to success as captain, taking 5th overall at state in 2015-2016 breaking records for her High School. Nicole went on to receive a bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a Minor in Family Life, from Brigham Young University. During her four years at BYU, Nicole competed on the BYU Cougarettes, one of the top teams in the country, and earned 2 national titles in Jazz and 1 in Hip hop (2016-2019). During this time Nicole’s chorographical skills began to take off as she created several viral videos for her College in 2018-19. The Cougarettes went on tour in China in may 2019 and Nicole helped to teach, clean, and choregraph routines that represented BYU Globally. Perhaps one of her greatest accomplishments, was leading her team as captain to the Worlds Dance competition, where the Cougarettes represented the USA and took the Silver medal. Nicole was a vital part of the process by helping to prep the team for competition and aid in choreography, working with some of the industries top choreographers.
Nicole also began choregraphing for studios, high schools, and colleges around the country. In 2019-2020 Nicole choregraphed Williston High School’s Hip Hop routines that lead them to become back to back State Champions. In Utah, Nicole has choregraphed for a number of high schools, with several of her routines taking the top 5 places at state in the hip hop, character, dance, and military divisions. In 2020 Nicole helped to choregraph a routine for lake central High school in Indiana. Lake Central went on to be State Champions in the Senor Jazz division and bronze medal winners at NDA nationals. Nicole loves getting to know each new team she works with and feels she grows exponentially with each new experience.
Nicole is committed to what she does and loves to stay up to date on innovative and competitive choreography. Having dance and choreography experience in variety of different styles such as, jazz, contemporary, hip hop, ballet, ballroom, tumbling, and tap, Nicole loves exploring new boundaries with dancers and pushing those around her to their limit. Dance has taught her what it truly means to be a leader and she loves sharing her knowledge with dancers everywhere about the mental and physical strength dance provides, and how it can be implemented into our daily lives.
- 2016-2019- BYU Cougarettes- Choreographing viral halftime routines, concert pieces, numbers for Global tours to Europe and China, and assisting choreography for National and Worlds routines.
- 2016-2020- Pleasant Grove High School Utah- 1st place winners and Epic camp routine of the weekend in the Hip Hop category.
- 2019-2020-Pleasant Grove High School Utah-Undefeated in the Character category and showcase number of the weekend at the Contest of Champions Nationals at the World of Sports Center Florida.
- 2019- Spanish Fork High School Utah-1stplace winners in the Hip Hop Category
- 2019-2020-Williston High school South Dakota- Back to back state champions in the Hip Hop division, and 4th overall at state in Jazz. Finishing 7th overall at the 2020 NDA Nationals.
- 2020- Ole Miss Rebelettes- Jazz division UDA college National finalist
- 2020-21-Pleasant Grove High School-2nd in state in the dance category, finishing 4th in state overall.